Click the theater logo to change listing below.
- Regal Capital Expenditure Projects – Multiple projects handled under The Wyatt Entertainment Group, a division of Gary C. Wyatt General Contractor, LLC. Projects are located throughout the southeast, northeast, mid-south and mid-north regions.
- Regal Cinema, Atlanta, Georgia
- Regal Cinema, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Regal Theatre Cap X Program – Handling of multiple projects over the South East, North East and Middle East and West
- Regal Cinema Renovation, St. Augustine, Florida
- Regal Cinema, Stuart, Florida
- Regal Cinema Renovations, Victor, New York
- Regal Cinema Renovations, Chesapeake, Virginia
- Regal Cinema, Wilmington, Delaware
- Regal Cinema, Easton, Pennsylvania
- Regal Cinema, Trussville, Alabama
- Regal Cinema, Atlanta, Georgia
- Regal Cinema, Austell, Georgia
- Regal Cinema, Jacksonville, Florida
- Regal Cinema Rail Repairs, Trussville, Alabama
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2009
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2010
- Regal Cinema, Watertown, New York
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2011
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2012
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2013
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2014
- Regal, Starlight 14 Luxury Seating Conversion, Charlotte, NC
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2015
- Regal, Westfork 13 Luxury Seating Retrofit, Westfork, FL
- Regal, Largo Mall 8 Luxury Seating, Largo, FL
- Regal, Magnolia Place 16 Luxury Seating Conversion, Coral Springs, FL
- Regal, Fossil Creek 11 Luxury Seating Retrofit, Fort Worth, TX
Latest news and information about Blalock Building Company
BBC has been awarded the construction contract for the New Fultondale High School on January 12, 2021. The new 182,000sf facility will consist of state of the art classrooms, computer labs, biology & chemistry labs, media center, career tech classrooms & labs along with a practice field and a fine art facilities.
On November 16, 2020, Blalock Building Co. was awarded the construction contract for the New Trussville Board of Education. The two-story, approximately 20,000sf facility will include office space, a board room, training rooms, and a family resource center.
On October 23, 2020, Blalock Building Company was awarded the Construction Contract for the New Celtic Drive Middle School, located in Madison, AL.
The project will include 170,000sf consisting of Classrooms, Administrative Offices, Media Center, Gymnasium, Cafeteria, Baseball, Softball and Football Practice Field. The gymnasium will be a ICC 500 Safe Space. The project has an estimated completion date of May 2022 at a contract amount of $35,894,900.
Blalock Building Company was awarded the construction contract for the New Addition and Renovation for Russellville High School on July 23 2020. The project will include a two story addition of 45,000sf to the existing campus at a contract amount of $10,744,100.
On October 30, 2019, BBC was awarded the construction contract for the Berry Middle School addition in the amount of $7,107,000. The addition will be a 3-story, 23,000 sf. facility consisting of 13 classrooms and a 3-story storm shelter designed to meet ICC 500 requirements.
Blalock Building Company was awarded the construction contract for the Regal Cinemas Dania Pointe, on October 8, 2019, in the amount of $19,032,900. Dania Pointe will be a new build 16 screen luxury seating theatre.